Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sky Reflections : 14-24mm Wide Angle Shot

This shot was taken with the Nikon 14-24mm lens which really helped add some drama to the clouds and reflections. The processing was pretty basic, I found this lens seems to make the color more saturated than normal. The main adjustment I made in Lightroom was to the highlights which have been increased to give the image more contrast, this helps accentuate the texture in the sky and clouds. I also added a small amount of extra saturation in the hill areas to bring out the greens. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.